Ultra-Small (1.3 x 1.3 x h0.4mm) 400mA Synchronous Step-Down DC/DC Converters XC9244/XC9245 Series
The XC9244/XC9245 series is a synchronous step-down DC/DC converter with an output current of 400mA. Using the ultra-small USPN-6 package and only a coil and two capacitors as external components, these converters contribute to a reduction of mounting area and space saving.
The operating voltage range is 2.3V to 6.0V. The output voltage range is 0.8V to 4.0V (accuracy ±2.0%) and can be selected in steps of 0.05V. The XC9244 series is PWM control providing a stable switching frequency that minimizes output ripple. The XC9245 series is PWM/PFM auto switching control providing high efficiency and low output ripple over the full load range.
Both series incorporate a 0.25ms（TYP.）high-speed soft-start function. The CL high-speed discharge function turns on the internal switch between VOUT and VSS during standby to quickly discharge the CL load capacitor charge. The stand-by current is 1.0μA or less. Current limiting (700mA MIN.) and a UVLO function, that forces the internal driver transistor off at an input voltage of 2.25V (MAX.) or less, are incorporated as protection functions.
XC9244/XC9245 Series Features
- Ultra-small USPN-6 package size (1.3 x 1.3 x h 0.4 mm).
- Stable supply with high efficiency (90% TYP.) is possible.
- With a switching frequency of 1.2MHz, 3.2 x 3.0 x h1.2mm size external coil and a 1608 size external capacitor can be selected
- The operating voltage range is 2.3V to 6.0V. The output voltage range is 0.8V to 4.0V (±2.0% precision) in steps of 0.05V.
- Includes a high-speed soft-start function, CL high-speed discharge function, current limiting, and a UVLO function.
|Capital||1819.58 million JPY|
|Operations||1.Research and Development, Manufacturing of ICs and active discrete components.
2.Sales of ICs and active discrete components.
Torex Semiconductor Ltd. is a leading provider of CMOS power management ICs targeted toward battery powered and energy efficient applications. Torex specializes in CMOS analog technology, with LDO voltage regulators, voltage detectors and DC/DC converters making up our core product offering.
- Singapore: TOREX SEMICONDUCTOR (S) PTE LTD
Tel: +65-6745-1352 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- USA: TOREX USA Corp.
Tel: +1-949-261-2022 E-mail: email@example.com
- Europe: TOREX SEMICONDUCTOR EUROPE LIMITED
Tel: +44-1530-510190 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org