Push Button Reboot Controller XC6190 Series
TOREX SEMICONDUCTOR LTD. (Tokyo Japan: President, Tomoyuki Fujisaka) has developed the XC6190 series of Push Button Reboot Controllers, which are used for system reboot by means of a signal input from external buttons such as on a wearable device.
The quiescent current in the standby state is a very small 0.01μA (TYP.). On internally-fixed reboot delay time products, external components such as capacitors and resistors are not necessary, and this allows a smaller mounting area.
The XC6190 series are timer reset ICs that supply a reboot signal to the system when "L" voltage is input into both the SW1 pin and the SW2 pin for the required time (reboot delay time) using two switches (physical buttons).
On the A type, the reboot delay time (TDL) can be set within the interval 1s to 20s by changing the external resistance RT.
On the B type, TDL is fixed internally, and is 12.5s when the TS pin is at "H" level or 7.5s when the TS pin is at "L" level.
The reboot signal (TRSTB) is output for 0.4s (TYP.), and then automatically returns to the regular state. The quiescent current in the standby state is a very small 0.01uA (TYP.), which contributes to a longer battery drive time. The small USPN-6 and USPN-6B01 packages enable reduction of mounting space. UVLO is provided as a protective function to prevent malfunctioning of the IC.
XC6190 Series Features
- Operating Voltage Range: 1.75V ~ 6.0V
- Quiescent Current: 0.01μA (standby state, TYP.)
- Output Configuration: Nch Open darain, CMOS
- RSTB Pin, SINK Current: 30mA (VRSTB=0.3V)
- Operating Ambient Temperature: -40℃～＋85℃
- Package: USPN-6, USPN-6B01
- Environmentally Friendly: EU RoHS Compliant, Pb Free
- Wearable devices
- Portable music players
- Portable game consoles
- Wireless headphones and headsets
- Mobile communication devices
- Smartphones and feature phones
- Various applications equipped with buttons
Torex Semiconductor Ltd. is a leading provider of CMOS power management ICs targeted toward battery powered and energy efficient applications. Torex specializes in CMOS analog technology, with LDO voltage regulators, voltage detectors and DC/DC converters making up our core product offering.
- Singapore: TOREX SEMICONDUCTOR (S) PTE LTD
Tel: +65-6745-1352 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- USA: TOREX USA Corp.
Tel: +1-949-261-2022 E-mail: email@example.com
- Europe: TOREX SEMICONDUCTOR EUROPE LIMITED
Tel: +44-1530-510190 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org