PWM Controlled Step-Up DC/DC Converters
The XC6371 series are a group of PWM controlled and PWM/PFM controlled step-up DC/DC converters. The built-in 1.4Ω switching transistor type enables a step-up circuit to be configured using only three components, a coil, a diode, and a capacitor.
Output voltage can be selectable in the range from 2.0V to 7.0V in increments of 0.1V (±2.5%). Oscillation frequency is also selectable from 50kHz, 100kHz, and 180kHz (±15%) for the XC6371 series. Soft-start time is internally set and offers protection against in-rush currents when the power is switched on and prevents voltage overshoot. 5 pin packages, which are provided with either a CE (chip enable) function that reduces quiescent current during shut-down mode, or a VDD pin (separated power and voltage detect pins) are available.
The XC6371 series is the standard PWM controlled products.
Typical Application Circuit
|Operation Start Voltage Range||0.9V～10V|
|Output Voltage||2.0V～7.0V(0.1V increments)|
|Maximum Output Current||100mA(TYP.)@VIN=3.0V,VOUT=5.0V|
|Package||SOT-89||Number of Pins||3|
|Pcs/Reel||1,000||Package Size(mm)||4.5 x 4.0 x 1.6|
|Package||SOT-89-5||Number of Pins||5|
|Pcs/Reel||1,000||Package Size(mm)||4.5 x 4.6 x 1.5|
|Package||USP-6B||Number of Pins||6|
|Pcs/Reel||3,000||Package Size(mm)||1.8 x 2.0 x 0.6|
- Reliability Test Data SOT-89 [0.1MB](XC6371A)
- Reliability Test Data SOT-89-5 [0.1MB](XC6371C)
- Reliability Test Data USP-6B [0.1MB](XC6371)
- Material Declaration Sheet (Composition Table) SOT-89 [0.1MB](XC6371A)
- Material Declaration Sheet (Composition Table) SOT-89-5 [0.1MB](XC6371C)
- Material Declaration Sheet (Composition Table) USP-6B [0.1MB](XC6371A)
- Material Declaration Sheet (Composition Table) USP-6B [0.1MB](XC6371C)
What is the soft-start function?
The function to soften the rise to prevent the inrush current.
What is the standby current?
The current that flows through the IC in the standby mode. The standby mode means the state where the IC has been turned off by the CE function.